DUBLIN, Jan. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Global Self-Injection Devices Market (2022-2027) by Type, Use, Application of Therapeutic Areas, Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report added to ResearchAndMarkets.com an offer.
The global self-injection devices market is estimated to be valued at USD 45.94 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 92.24 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 14.96%.
Market dynamics are the forces influencing the prices and behavior of stakeholders in the global Self-Injection Devices market. These forces create pricing signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces may be related to macro and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics influence the supply and demand curves, decision makers aim to determine the best way to use different financial instruments to stop various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. Covers the analysis of the financial performance of companies listed in the market. The report also provides detailed information on the recent development of the companies and the competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Becton, Dickinson and Co. and Cipla Inc. and Eli Lilly and Co. and Enable Injections, Inc. and Merck & Co. Inc. And Novartis Ag, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, the United States, and the rest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, rest of the Middle East and Africa)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a competitive quadrant, which is a special tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on the degree of their industrial position and the degree of market performance. The tool uses different factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, degree of innovation, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix of the global self-injection devices market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as a Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risks involved in each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global autoinjection device market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches that the company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global self-injection devices market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from reliable sources, and projections on market size. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is conducted through interviews, surveys, and observation of reputable employees in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s Five Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also seen in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make an informed decision. The report discusses the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this sector across different geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
|number of pages||153|
|forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (in USD) in 2022||45.94 billion dollars|
|Projected market value (in USD) by 2027||$92.24 billion|
|The total annual growth rate||14.9%|
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 research methodology
3 executive summary
4 market dynamics
4.1.1 The rapid spread of chronic diseases and rheumatoid arthritis
4.1.2 The benefits and convenience that drive auto-injectors in high demand
4.2.1 Strict regulation of patent approval
4.3.1 Technological developments in self-injection devices
4.3.2 Development of biological drugs for the treatment of autoimmune diseases
4.3.3 Increasing diabetes and increasing pressure on health care costs
4.4.1 Availability of alternative methods of delivery
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Analysis of the pistil
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Self-Injection Devices Market, by Type
6.3 Needle-free syringes
6.4 By injection
6.5 Wearable injectors
7 Global Self-Injection Devices Market, by Use
8 Global Self-Injection Devices Market, by Application Therapeutic Areas
8.2 Autoimmune diseases
8.2.4 Irritable Bowel Syndrome
8.2.5 Multiple sclerosis
8.2.7 Parkinson’s disease
8.3 Emergency Medicines
8.3.1 Anaphylactic shocks
8.4 Hormone replacement therapies
8.4.1 Beta Interferon
8.4.3 Follicle-stimulating hormone
8.4.6 Parathyroid hormone
8.5 Pain management
9 Autoinjection Devices Market in the Americas
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 European autoinjection device market
10.9 The Netherlands
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Automotive Injection Devices Market in the Middle East and Africa
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
12 Autoinjection Devices Market in Asia Pacific
12.11 South Korea
12/12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia and the Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quarter
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers, Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 AbbVie, Inc.
14.2 Advanz Pharma Corp.
14.3 Amgen Inc.
14.4 Antares Pharma, Inc.
14.5 AstraZeneca PLC
14.6 Bayer Ag
14.7 Picton, Dickinson & Company
14.8 Cipla Inc
14.9 Eli Lilly and Co.
14.10 Enable Injections, Inc.
14.11 Gerresheimer Ag
14.12 GSK PLC
14.13 Haselmeier Ag
14.14 Health Biotech Ltd.
14.15 Intrapharm Laboratories Ltd.
14.16 Merck & Co.
14.17 Novartis AG
14.18 NuGen Medical Devices
14.19 Owen Mumford Ltd.
14.20 Pfizer, Inc.
14.21 SHL Medical Ag
14.22 Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd
14.23 Terumo Corp.
14.24 Ag lysomed
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ysw3zs
Global autoinjection device market