Listening to podcasts is a fun way to learn about important topics, including personal finance. With so many podcasts out there, it can be hard to know which one is the best. Keep reading for our top podcast picks focused on creating a budget, managing personal spending, investing, real estate, starting a business and more.
Read: Protect your financial future with gold and silver
10 best finance podcasts
Some notable finance podcasts for 2023 are:
- Best personal finance podcast: Personal finance podcast
- Best podcast for women: Women and Money Suze Orman
- Best podcast for entrepreneurs: Show side hustle
Here is our complete list of the best finance podcasts to listen to in 2023.
1. The Personal Finance Podcast
Andrew Giancola serves as the host on this podcast that covers a wide range of personal finance topics. Listeners will find content about investing in stocks, starting a side hustle and building better savings habits. There are currently more than 170 episodes in the listening library.
2. Money for the rest of us
host c. David Stein is a former Chief Investment Strategist and Money Manager. He has spent the past 20 years helping individuals and organizations learn how to better manage their money through investments and savings. The Money for the Rest of Us podcast is his gift to anyone looking for qualified financial advice.
3. Millennial Investing by The Investor Podcast Network
Hosted by Robert Leonard and Rebecca Hutzko, “Millennial Investing” explores various investment opportunities–including real estate, stocks, and ETFs–from the perspective of millennials. There is no shortage of material since the podcast currently has over 430 episodes.
4. Get the hell out of debt
Individuals seeking freedom from debt in 2023 will benefit from Erin Skye Kelly’s advice. I have helped thousands of people overcome millions of dollars in debt and gain financial freedom. Listeners will find episodes related to the mortgage, spending habits, and marriage.
5. Money Girl
“money girl” Offers short episodes covering personal finance including student loans, pension funds, taxes and credit cards. This podcast is excellent for listeners who are short on time and want quick advice – each episode is 30 minutes or less.
6. Mindcast Millionaire
The Millionaire Mindcast seeks to help people build wealth by changing the way they think and finding motivation. Hosted by Matt Aitchison, millionaire entrepreneur and real estate investor, listeners will find plenty of content that will inspire them to reach their millionaire dreams.
7. The Side Hustle Show
In these dismal economic times, many people could use a little extra cash to combat their rising expenses. Nick Loper thoroughly explains how to do this with his side business, freelancing, and online business. Featuring over 500 episodes, there is plenty of actionable content to choose from.
8. Suze Orman’s Women and Money
New York Times bestselling author Suze Orman is known for her multiple books on personal finance and hosts a podcast geared toward empowering women to take control of their finances. Each episode deals with common financial problems people face and how to combat them. Learn about diversifying portfolios, retiring outside the US, and paying down debt.
9. A lot
Odd Lots examines trends in the world of finance with renowned financial experts and economists. Listeners will find long episodes related to newsworthy topics including the recent cryptocurrency crash and the impact of climate change on business. New episodes are released every Monday and Thursday.
10. Carry anything
Afford Anything is not just about finding the money to pay for life’s luxuries. This podcast looks at the spending mindset including how people use their energy, time and focus. Some episodes feature interviews with financial and scientific experts while others delve into the decision-making process and how it affects consumer behavior. With over 400 episodes, this informational podcast has a lot to reveal.
Take the final
Podcasts give listeners the opportunity to reflect on a wide range of perspectives on many topics, including finance, investments, money management, and entrepreneurship. Listen to these recommendations the next time you’re looking for some financial advice or simply want to learn something new.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about podcast financing.
- Are there any good stock market podcasts out there?
- There are hundreds of excellent podcasts on the stock market. “Mad Money With Jim Cramer” regularly discusses stock market investments. During the “Lightning Round” episodes, he gives his opinion on buying, selling, or holding shares. Another popular stock market podcast is Morgan Stanley’s Market Thoughts which discusses the latest news in the investment world.
- Who is Andrew Giancola?
- Andrew Giancola hosts “The Personal Finance Podcast” that helps people build their wealth with sound advice on budgeting, investing, passive income, and real estate investing.
- What are the 10 Personal Finance Strategies?
- Personal finance strategies depend on the goals of the individual. Once people define their goals, they can define a plan to reach them. Some common goals include paying down debt, building a savings account, and saving for home and retirement.
- What are the top 10 finance podcasts?
- Ten popular finance podcasts are:
- 1. The Personal Finance Podcast
- 2. Money for the rest of us
- 3. Millennial Investing by The Investor Podcast Network
- 4. Get the hell out of debt
- 5. Money Girl
- 6. Mindcast Millionaire
- 7. The Side Hustle Show
- 8. Suze Orman’s Women and Money
- 9. A lot
- 10. Carry anything
- Ten popular finance podcasts are:
Information accurate as of January 20, 2023.
Our in-house research team and on-site financial experts work together to create content that is accurate, unbiased, and up-to-date. We fact-check every statistic, quote, and fact using trusted primary resources to ensure that the information we provide is correct. You can learn more about GOBankingRates’ processes and standards in our editorial policy.